Drupal is a platform for web content management that can be used for personal and corporate blogs, business, political and government sites.
As any content management system, Drupal contains basic features: user account registration and maintenance, menu management, RSS-feeds, page layout customization, and system administration. The platform offers over 2,445 free themes that change the look of Drupal and more than 37,600 free modules that extend and customize Drupal functionality.
Among the developed modules, you will find SendPulse module.
About SendPulse module for Drupal
The module allows launching email and web push campaigns that increase user engagement of your site. Both channels can be effectively used for sending advertising messages to your clients with high deliverability.
The main features of the module
The SendPulse core module provides all of the API integration functionality, and the ability to add your SendPulse API key and configure a few options. The other features of the module are broken out into the following sub-modules: SendPulse Mailing Lists and SendPulse Web Push Notifications.
SendPulse Mailing Lists
- Pulling and updating mailing lists from SendPulse.
- Mass export users from Drupal to SendPulse.
- Map Drupal user fields with SendPulse mailing lists variables.
- Automatically export users to SendPulse after their registration.
- Choose user roles and their mailing lists for automatically export users.
- Creating new SendPulse Mailing Lists from Drupal admin interface.
SendPulse Web Push Notification
- Automatically creating and sending new Web Push Notification after creating a new node.
- Drupal is a platform for web content management that can be used for personal and corporate blogs, business, political and government sites.
- You can control for which node types after creating new node should creates push notifications.
- Form for sending a single Push notification.
Read the step by step guide on how to install the module in this article.